Camino En Casa – Recipe 1 – Pepe’s Margarita
They say if you have to self isolate or work from home then use the time wisely! We can think of nothing better than becoming a cocktail making king so when the parties start up again you can impress with your skills!
This cocktail is one of our bartender’s favourites and can be easily made with ingredients that should still be on the shelves 😉
- 1 shot Dry Sherry (we love Tío Pepe)
- 2 shot Tequila (we love El Jimador)
- 1/2 lime, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 shot grapefruit juice (extra Vitamin C)
- 1/2 shot Agave or sugar syrup.
Shake all ingredients with ice and pour over a salt-rimmed rock (whiskey) glass with cubed ice and add a slice of grapefruit for garnish.