If you know us, you know we LOVE sherry around here. We recently teamed up with González Byass to celebrate International Sherry Week and boy was it fun.
We had the amazing Arthur Voulgaris, from González Byass, as our expert ‘Venenciador’ pouring our guests a glass of outstanding Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’. Andres, the fantastic Spanish guitarist, set the scene and transported us to the streets of Jerez.
Two of our lucky guests from the evening came out on top in the raffle. One won our Caminito de Pepito (Sherry tasting menu) for two people, and the other a MAGNUM, yes a Magnum of Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’.
If you missed out on the first round, have no fear! We’re doing it all over again on Wednesday 30th November to celebrate Eat Spain. Drink Spain.
Tickets are just £5 and include…
- A glass of Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’ sherry
- A tapa to match
- A raffle ticket with the chance to win prizes!
- 1st prize of a ‘Caminito de Pepito’ sherry road trip of 6 x 50ml tasters of sherry matched with a tapita for 2 people. (Value £60)
- 2nd prize of a magnum of Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’ from González Byass (Value £30)
- 3rd prize a bottle of Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’ from González Byass (Value £15)
- An additional complimentary glass of Tío Pepe Fino ‘En Rama’ should you decide to dine in the restaurant after the event (advance booking recommended – show raffle ticket to redeem)
Grab your Amigos and Amigas and explore the wonderful world of Sherry with us!